What is it? This is a complete package of ALL the legal documents you would need to start a Health Coach business. Both online and printable options provided.
What forms are included:
- Client Agreement and Consent – Client Agreement and Consent is the agreement between a health coach and their client, designed to protect the health coach’s legal interests.
- HIPAA Compliance Manual – The HIPAA Policies and Procedures Internal Compliance Manual for Healthcare Provider to maintain compliance with HIPAA federal law. Includes all sections addressed in HIPAA federal law, including sample forms, letters, examples and documents in the case of a breach and for use in training employees. Includes sign off page for personnel to sign on the last page to satisfy the HIPAA training requirement.
- Testimonial Release & Consent form – The Client Testimonial Consent and Release Form is designed to allow a Company to publish and use a client (or patient) testimonial on their website or for any/all marketing purposes through legal written consent.
- Group Confidentiality Form – Group confidentiality agreement for health coaches is for group settings or events where it is important that all clients agree to keep what they hear confidential and also release the Company if another participant were to breach that confidentiality.
- Covid Consent Waiver – The COVID Release of Liability Waiver and Consent Form provides legal protection for a healthcare provider operating in person, even if patients or staff are exposed to COVID.
- Sample Disclaimer
- On-site Release form – The On-site Release Form is a legal form between the client/patient and the Company to release the Company from any liability outside of a closed-office setting such as at client’s home, out in public, or at a different business site.
- Online Forum rules – The Online Forum Rules and Terms Relating to User Supplied Website Content agreement is designed to be posted on a website, such as Facebook or a digital course or website to protect the Company against user-supplied content which is illegal or unwelcomed and cannot be immediately moderated.
Why do I need it? These forms begin the contract between you and your client, they protect your client’s privacy, and limit your own liability. This is every legal form you will need to protect you as a health coach, both online and in person. It’s important to have a client agreement to clearly define what service you’re offering, limitation of services, relationship boundaries, limiting liability, payment, scheduling and cancellation policies. The package also clearly articulates your responsibilities for maintaining the privacy of your clients personal health information. In addition, this package includes recent CoVid-19 protections, website terms and disclaimers and legal testimonial processing and intake so you can place clients good reviews on your website for marketing your business.
Who is this for? Any practitioner operating as a Health Coach.
When do I use it? Upon enrolling new Health Coaching clients.