Business Associate Agreement – Admin staff or Non-healthcare personnel or third parties


What is it? This is a Business Associate Agreement for Administrative staff, non-healthcare personnel, or third parties. 

Who is it for? Great for medical billers, receptionists and non-medical-practitioner independent contractors.

When do I use it? Generally used with a services agreement or independent contractor agreement. 

Why do I need it? In order to share confidential protected health information to someone else, such as a medical biller, an attorney, an accountant or independent contractor as required by federal law.

SKU: 1005 Category: